10.12.2008

Blue palette

I am still here.

A new chapter, a book lost. It's been different, harder. More crashes. Everything stays where it happens, I leave it there, put it there, it stays on its own. This time too much and I didn't take enough. So, I am less.

I want to write, I may even need to. To write myself. More on that in another post. Maybe. That is why I'm still here.

In any case, I am back where I could have continued some time ago: Europe.

I am now in its service, and, in the end, yours.

Where the path goes from here and who I'll become is...as it ever was, shrouded in mist, the door is open, and I'll keep it that way, whether I should or not. What form this blog will take from now on is...will...was...life. I have read and realized that solid matter and edge has had to give way to clouds and water. A change might be in order. Make no mistake however:

I will not lose anything if I stop.

No comments: