11.17.2008

Friend

Early evening texts. I reach out. Far. Oceans away, to other continents, other shores.

A tear, a sigh...

Grasping ceaselessly. I do not cease. Cease and desist! -No. I won't, I can't. It's easy. I wasn't saved. I would have survived. But...I was reborn - too strong- re-invented? re-made? testing, trying still...made real, yes. Reality bites.

...escapes from heaven...

In to the flood again. allt av vikt jag säger... A two pronged approach I assume. The emotions of an epic compressed into a restricted number of letters, written with all the literary qualities of a child. TUI. Not entirely, well, alone.

Everything has to be registered and forged in to a tale to make it real. I was made real. I will not be un-made. Hence, it will have to be written and sent, all of it, everything. So I do.

...and worlds end.

There's blood in the wind, and it comes all the way from faraway skies... What happens then? Will someone watch over me from the other shore? A glance, a gaze? Too much or too little, I'm never safe.

...and He will wipe every tear from their eyes...

Do

No comments: